Help Your Patrons Get More from Oxford Music Online
- News provides updates about new features and articles exclusive to Oxford Music Online, as well as blog posts and other announcements
- Tools and Resources provides students and teachers with pathways into content through timelines and subject guides
- Subject Guides and Research Resources provides links to articles in Grove Music Online about printed and manuscript sources and institutions
Oxford offers a variety of tools to help you promote your subscription to Oxford Music Online and get the most out of this resource.
Visit the Oxford University Press Librarian Resource Center to utilize all of the library resources that we have to offer, including:
- On-site and remote training options
- Online tutorial and user guides
- Promotional tools including customizable email templates, logos, posters, and more
Librarians and site administrators are encouraged to use the Quick Search box as a shortcut to search across Oxford Music Online. Simply copy the HTML code found here and add it to your own webpage.
Connect Your Library to Oxford Music Online