Guided Tour of Oxford Music Online
Oxford Music Online is the gateway through which users can access an expanding range of Oxford's premier music resources, including Grove Music Online, The Oxford Companion to Music, The Oxford Dictionary of Music, and the Encyclopedia of Popular Music.
- Interface provides clear and easy access to exceptional content
- Powerful search engine and platform supports sophisticated functionality
- User-friendly navigation allows intuitive handling of long articles and chapters
- Refine searches by source, type, and subject
- View articles and searches by source
- Printer-friendly format
- OpenURL compliance allows users to query their library catalogue with bibliographic information
- Export citations to citation management software: Endnote™, Procite™, ReferenceManager™ and RefWorks™
Start the tour of Grove Music Online (a new window will open).
Start the tour of the Encyclopedia of Popular Music (a new window will open).
Users with Microsoft Office 2010 working in Internet Explorer or Chrome: once a tour is open, please click the small "reading view" icon (it looks like an open book) in the bottom-right-hand toolbar on the PowerPoint screen to view the tour.
These tours are Microsoft Powerpoint presentations, but you can watch them in your browser without using Powerpoint. Click on the link above, then choose Open from the dialogue box. If your browser won't open the tour, you can download the free PowerPoint Viewer from the Microsoft web site.
Oxford Music Online users are also invited to visit our tips page for a printable, reader-friendly guide to navigating the site.