Resources for Librarians
On this page you will find information of interest to librarians and administrators managing a subscription to Grove Music Online or the Encyclopedia of Popular Music.
Help Your Patrons Get More from Oxford Music Online
- Tips for Oxford Music Online users offers a printable guide to navigating the site
- A Guided Tour is also available to help your patrons get started
- What's New highlights new features, articles, images, and partnerships exclusive to Oxford Music Online
- Tools and Resources provides students and teachers with pathways into content through timelines and subject guides
- Research Resources provides links to articles in Grove Music Online about printed and manuscript sources and institutions
Oxford offers a variety of tools to help you promote your subscription to Oxford Music Online and get the most out of this resource.
- On-site and remote training options
- Online tutorial and user guides
- Promotional tools including customizable email templates, logos, posters, and more
The following html code will allow you to position the Oxford Music Online search box on your homepage as follows:
<form action="http://www.oxfordmusiconline.com/shared/views/search_results.html " target="_top" method="GET"> <input type="hidden" name="subview" value="search_subject"> <p><small><b>Search <a href="http://www.oxfordmusiconline.com/" target="_top">Oxford Music Online</a></b></small> <input type="text" size="20" maxlength="30" name="query"> <input type="submit" value="Search"></p></form>