- Cyril Ehrlich
- , revised by Edwin M. Good
German firm of piano makers. Established in 1885 in Leipzig, the firm moved to Brunswick in 1929 as part of a cooperative, becoming independent in 1931. Destroyed by bombing in 1944, the factory was again producing pianos by 1948. Thereafter production expanded vigorously, reaching a peak of approximately 9000 instruments a year about ...